dimecres, 19 de desembre del 2007

THE PRINCESS PURPLE

PRINCESS PURPLE

This is the story of Princesa Purple,a pretty princess who loves the colour purple.But there is a problem.A big problem! Princess Purple does not like any other colour.NO!
Not yellow,not blue,not red nor green.Not even pink!
Everything must be purple;her dress,her shoes,her socks…If not Princess Purple gets very,very angry!
“This toothpaste is not purple! I don’t like it!” she screamed one day in her purple bathroom.The king and Queen are getting worried.”Perhaps our friends can help.Let’s invite them to her birthday party”,said the Queen.”Good idea”said the King.This purple problem is too big for me.”
The first guest at the party has travelled from Menorca and offers a beautiful pair of espadrilles.”AAAAGH! Orange!Yuk….I don’t like them!complained Princess Purple.The next guest is from India and offers a silk sari.
“No!!!! Yellow! Yuk…I don’t like it!”
A boy from Mexico offers a poncho.”No!!!!Green! Yuk…I don’t like it!”
Time passes and the Queen,the King and everybody in the palace is worried…
Until a very handsome prince arrives.”I have two special flowers for a special princess.”
“NO! Red and blue!I don’t…””Stop!”said the prince.”Look!” The Prince mixes the petals with water…”Wow!”said the princess.”My favourite colour.”But the prince said,”Now close your eyes.Smell the flowers.Feel the flower.They are all beautiful,just like you.”
The Princess listens to the prince and is very,very happy.She smiles and says,”I like the red flower and the blue.And I really,really LIKE YOU!” The end.



L'autora d'aquest conte es diu Julie Fairweather,la il.lustradora es diu Francesca Roselló Bonet i junt a altres tres contes més formen part d'una carpeta editada per Documenta Balear que amb el suport de la consellaria d'Educació i Cultura es va publicar a Palma de Mallorca l'any 2007.

3 comentaris:

Anònim ha dit...

we like very mach this video.


Laura Gonyalons i sa mare Angels

Anònim ha dit...

Hi there, As I am the author of the stories that you have published on your blog you can imagine I am quite surprised that my name does not appear at the end of each story although at the same time I am pleased to see the stories are being used so successfully. Children will always learn with fun-filled activities and a creative teacher like yourself beside them.
I wonder if you could include the author and illustrator's names somewhere, I would appreciate it and am sure the Conselleria would too as they subsidised the publishing of the stories.Thanks in advance and congratulations again.

Guida Al·lès ha dit...

Hola Júlia, felicitats per les activitats que feis. M´ha encantat veure els fillets, trob que tenen un nivellàs, i la princesa porpra té futur com actriu. Fa una gran interpretació!!!!!.

Guida